In 1968, a twisting 12-turn, 2.52-mile road course and a quarter-mile drag strip were carved into the rolling hills of Sonoma Wine Country to create “Sears Point” Raceway. Since then, the circuit has treated fans to some of the greatest racing found anywhere in the world.
The Ferrari Challenge and all its excitement will be coming to “Sonoma Raceway at Sears Point” on April 25-27.
We are offering Ferrari Hospitality to clients looking to make the most of their adrenaline-fueled weekend of racing. In addition to other amenities, the Ferrari Hospitality pass provides access to the circuit, gourmet dining, and drinks.
• Access to the circuit and private Ferrari Hospitality Suite
• Access to the Challenge Paddock
• Guided Ferrari Challenge Paddock Tours
• Breakfast and lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• All day beverage service including a selection of beer and wine
• Invitation to a private Ferrari party on the weekend of the event
Discover more on corseclienti.com