With the opening of the first Ferrari dealership in Israel, the company is now present in 59 nations
Maranello, 29 March 2012 – Ferrari’s market expansion continues and, with today’s opening of the first official dealership in Tel Aviv, the Prancing Horse is now represented in 59 different nations.
Located in the heart of the business area of the city, overlooking the Ayalon Highway, the dealership covers 2000 square meters, one of the largest of its kind. Over and above the showroom and the service centre, the premises also includes an exhibition hall dedicated to a Ferrari museum, the first of its kind, and an Italian café.
The Ferrari museum is open to the public free of charge and illustrates the history of Ferrari’s production sports cars and racing cars. Along with a wide range of memorabilia, the display includes a 1951 Ferrari 166 MM and a 2006 248 F1 car, the model used by Michael Schumacher in his last season with the Scuderia Ferrari.
The Italian Ambassador Mattiolo attended the inauguration ceremony along with the Auto Italia Israel management team represented by Mr Zohar Alon, CEO, Mr Eitan Rechter, CEO of Kardan, Mr. Yoav Horowitz, Chairman of Auto Italia and CEO of Avis Israel, and the Ferrari management, including Mr Enrico Galliera, Ferrari’s Vice President for Sales & Marketing.