The Ferrari Genuine program offers a vast range of kits, components and accessories specifically designed and manufactured for Prancing Horse cars.
Clients ordering a new Ferrari California, 458 Italia, FF, 458 Spider, 458 Speciale or F12berlinetta via the authorized dealership network will receive complimentary scheduled maintenance for the first seven years of the vehicle’s life.
Genuine Maintenance is Ferrari’s exclusive program that helps to ensure that its vehicles are maintained to the highest level for maximum performance and safety.Read more
The program is unique- this is the first time a vehicle manufacturer offers such coverage worldwide and is evidence of the attention Ferrari gives to its clients.
The Genuine Maintenance program covers the individual vehicle, and extends to any subsequent owner within the seven years.
The program covers the scheduled maintenance labor along with the relative original spare parts, engine oil and brake fluid.
The advantage to the owner is the assurance that the vehicle will be subject to regular annual inspections by Ferrari trained personnel using Factory-approved dedicated diagnostic equipment.
For further information please contact an official Ferrari dealership.
The Ferrari Pre-Owned Warranty – POWER (Pre Owned Warranty for Exclusive Retail) – was created to meet the needs of clients who want a warranty for their car that extends beyond the standard period covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.Read more
To preserve the value of your car, Ferrari has created an exclusive warranty formula that extends the normal coverage offered by the Ferrari manufacturer’s warranty to up to a vehicle age of twelve years.
Choosing the New P ower formula maximises the value of your used vehicle.
You preferred dealer will be happy to illustrate the New P ower Programme to you in more detail and provide you with prices.
The New Power formula offers numerous advantages:
• the possibility of extending warranty coverage for your car up to its 12th year of life;
• replacement of spare parts and repair work covered by New Power formula;
• all work is carried out within the Authorised Ferrari Service Network by highly specialised technicians trained by Ferrari itself;
• improved residual value of the vehicle over time;
• coverage will continue to be valid even after sale of the vehicle to a new owner, provided that the vehicle itself meets the quality requisites specified by Ferrari;
• the roadside recovery service (in countries where available) will be close at hand whenever you need it.
Here’s what you need to qualify for the New P ower warranty:
• the vehicle must be inspected by the Ferrari Authorised Network to certify compliance with the quality requisites specified by Ferrari and verify the traceability of its service history: services, routine and special maintenance;
• vehicle mileage must not exceed 90,000 km;
• the vehicle must not have been involved in a serious accident, been tampered with, been stolen or taken part in competitions or races;
• the vehicle must not have been used for long or short term rental by a specialised car hire company.
Subscribing to the New P ower warranty programme is easy.
The Ferrari Authorised Service centres will be happy to explain the subscription process for the programme to you.
Roadside Assistance is an allround programme, planned to guarantee peace of mind for Ferrari clients.
The advantages of the programme are available for the entire period of the warranty for new cars from Maranello as well as for the cars with extended warranty.Read more
With this assistance programme Ferrari offers an exclusive series of services on top of those normally covered by the warranty for clients in: I Italy, San Marino, The Holy Sea, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Marocco, Monaco, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the UK, Czech Republic, Rumania, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary.
Ferrari owners have road assistance available in case their car is immobilsed due to one of the following reasons:
• breakdown, accident, partial or attempted theft, flat tyre, lack of fuel, flat battery, loss and/or broken keys or refound after theft.
Thanks to this service the client can request a road assistance car, which can tow the car to the closest authorised Ferrari garage, or carry out small emergency repairs in the following cases:
• Filling up tank, lubricants, cooling liquid;
• In case of a flat tyre, change the tyre. The only tyre used for this is the tyre that comes with the car;
• Jump-start in case of a flat battery.
For further information please write to email@example.com
Ferrari has always been committed to reducing the environmental impact at every stage of the life cycle of our vehicles. Through this commitment it has developed a global policy for the protection of and respect for the environment through constant improvements in the production process and the creation of products of increasing Eco-compatibility.Read more
Ferrari has always been committed to reducing the environmental impact at every stage of the life cycle of our vehicles. Through this commitment it has developed a global policy for the protection of and respect for the environment through constant improvements in the production process and the creation of products of increasing Eco-compatibility.
Under the European Directive “End-of-life Vehicle Directive” (2000/53/EC), Ferrari and its authorised dealers have taken steps to ensure that vehicles that have reached the end of their life can be disposed of with minimum environmental impact.
If you wish to return back your Ferrari end of life vehicle without additional costs (except for those required by local legislations, like the deregistration fee and eventual transport cost until the Ferrari dealer) you may:
Contact the closest Ferrari dealer, that will then transfer the vehicle to an ATF (Approved Treatment Facility), where available, in charge of recycling and disposing of the vehicle in an environmentally friendly way.
Obviously your Ferrari end of life vehicle must meet the following conditions:
All significant components such as engine, gearbox, chassis, bodywork, catalytic converters, wheels and electronic control units must be present in the vehicle.
There must be no additional waste in the vehicle.
Ferrari, that is currently working to ensure compliance with the regulation and convenience for its customers, thanks you for supporting this environmental challenge.
|Telephone:||+39 0536 949111|
|Czech Republic||02 33311411|