Interiors
Ferrari & Pininfarina logo, crossed flags

Ferrari Genuine offers a pin that highlights the historical links between the Scuderia Ferrari and Pininfarina brands. This logo was first introduced from 1953 to 1961 and at the time had two crossed flags with the Ferrari and Farina initials, using the letters in the nautical alphabet, with a red diamond on a white background representing the letter F. When the historic body shop changed its name from Farina to Pininfarina, the flag was replaced with the letter P and a white rectangle on a blue background.

variants